- Anger frustration about process and absence of info
- Council to advocate harder
- Consultation process poor
- What’s the longer-term vision for the corridor?
- How does the project link with increased frequency and services on the Upfield Line?
- Why can’t the Upfield Line duplication occur at the same time as the LXRP?
- What’s the plan for future level crossing removals? How does this project integrate?
- Tell us what has been planned so far, so we know
- LXRP should release their plans and information to the community immediately
- Are there other viaduct designs that could be used to minimise vegetation loss?
- Will Heritage Victoria’s assessment of the significant trees/structures be respected by the LXRP and inform designs?
- Will LXRP incorporate the Auditor General’s recommendations re genuine community consultation?
- Will the State Government approve a Design Review Panel assessment of the station designs?
- Poor democratic process
- How to integrate Sydney Road changes with LXRP
- Access to train stations is a key concern
- Gandolfo Gardens
- Bike and pedestrian prioity
- Health impacts
- New toilets at Moreland Station
- Green piers like that on Caulfield to Dandenong line
- More media and publicity
- Pressure politicians
- Email Jacinta Allan and Lizzie Blandthorn
- Civil disobedience, community actions and protests
- Strong social media campaign
- Get on TV
- Create good relationships with community groups (eg. PT, environment, rail duplication, cycling)
- Connect with previous campaign groups
- Council to arrange meeting with LXRP and John Holland
- Council to push for protests and community actions
- Organise a protest outside LXRP office and/or local MP to get attention
- Request a noise and brake study from LXRP on other projects and make public